POLAR - The Online License Application System


Since April 1, 2023, the responsibility for licensing research in the NWT was transferred to the Government of the Northwest Territories Department of Education, Culture and Employment (ECE).

You can access their research licensing website at the link below:


And you can directly access the Portal to Online License Applications for Research (POLAR) below: