About the program
The Aurora College Research Associate Program was designed to enrich the college’s academic and research environment by creating partnerships with knowledge holders whose expertise will enhance and contribute to the research and scholarly environment of the college. Aurora College is committed to supporting researchers whose knowledge and experience will be beneficial to the environment and residents of the Northwest Territories.
- Access to laboratories, field equipment, technical and research support;
- Access up-to-date funding and grant opportunities;
- Tri-council research funding opportunities;
- Collaboration and networking within research and local communities throughout the NWT;
- Collaborative support for new projects and proposal development;
- Increased awareness of research program (opportunities to be featured on institution website, social media, and within research networks).
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a letter of intent, including full curriculum vitae, proposed scope of research and scholarly activities during their 3-year appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Research Advisory Committee reviews all applicants.
For more Information about the Research Associate Program at Aurora College click HERE
For information about our current research associates click HERE